If you’ve been watching our social pages closely over the past few days, the keen-eyed among you may have seen a fun puzzle, with some hidden surprises within.
Now that the cats are all out the bag, we can officially announce that MATIC, LUNA and AVAX are now available for subscription on Earn!
While we may have released 3 tokens on Earn, we all know that 2 is an extra special number too (pun absolutely intended). So for our final plot twist surprise, we’ve prepared something for you on 22/2/2022.
Special APY for MATIC
Brand-new 60-day, 20% APY subscriptions for MATIC coming your way! Help get our FB and IG posts to 222 friends and 222 shares and we’ll launch the subscriptions on Coinhako Earn.
Terms and Conditions
- The 20% APY offer is limited to one redemption per user.
- The 20% APY offer is only applicable to the 60-day subscription period.
- Each user is only allowed to subscribe a maximum 125 MATIC.
- This offer is limited to the first 2,000 redemptions.
- This offer is limited to verified users whose accounts were created on or before 15 February 2022.
- Users who participate in this offer must stay subscribed for the entire term. Early redemptions will result in forfeiture of interest.
- Users who do not fulfill the stated requirements will be considered ineligible for this offer
- Coinhako (the “Company”) reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any given time without prior notice.
Disclaimer: All writer’s opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice. As a company, we do our best to provide information that is accurate and valuable. The contents of this blog post are intended for educational purposes only. Individuals are advised to perform due diligence before purchasing any cryptocurrencies as these assets are subject to high volatility, and understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies.
📩 Sign-up to Subscribe to our mailing list to have them delivered straight to your inbox!
👉 Join our Telegram community
🤔If you have any enquiries, you may contact us here or you can visit our Information Page.
All opinions expressed here by Coinhako.com are intended for educational purposes, taken from the research and experiences of the writers of the platform, and should not be taken as investment or financial advice.