TRY OUT THESE TIPS NOW!
**These Tips apply for Gmail users only
Tip 1: NO, I have no checked my inbox for Coinhako emails.
CHECK THESE AREAS NOW
- In Junk or Spam folder
- Under Social/Promotions or other tabs
Tip 2: YES, I checked and Coinhako emails are filtered.
- Into my Junk/Spam folder
No worries! Follow These instructions –> Move Coinhako emails out of your Junk/Spam folder
- Into other tabs (ie. Social or Promotion tabs)
No worries! Follow These instructions –> Redirect Coinhako emails to your Main Inbox (in Gmail)
Tip 3: YES, but I don’t see Coinhako emails.
Contact us at email@example.com now!
Tip 4: YES, I see Coinhako emails in my primary inbox.
Great! Keep a lookout for our emails to stay updated with the latest Coinhako news!
Steps to make Coinhako emails visible
Move to Coinhako emails out of your Junk/Spam folder
- Check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Login to your email account and whitelist our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redirect Coinhako emails to your Main Inbox (in Gmail)
1. Login to your Gmail account.
2. In the search box at the top, click the Down Arrow.
3. On the pop-up screen:
- Type email@example.com in the ‘From field
- Select ‘Create filter’ at the bottom of the search window.
4. Check the ‘Categorize As’ box and select ‘Primary’ from the dropdown box beside it.
5. Select ‘Create Filter’ when you’ve done.
And you are good to go. You should now see Coinhako emails in your inbox!
No Coinhako account? SIGNUP NOW
For enquiries, please do not hesitate contact us or you can visit our Information Page for support articles.