You have been hearing about it and it is now official, Coinhako is in Indonesia!
What Coinhako services are now available for Indonesians?
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) top-ups and withdrawals through the third party payment provider Xfers.
Unfamiliar with Xfers? Find out what is an Xfers Wallet
- Instant transactions for buying and selling of cryptocurrencies
- Deposit and withdraw IDR through Inter-bank transfers
- Buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Ethereum (ETH) with our latest currency pairings IDR/BTC, IDR/BCH and IDR/ETH
- Send and Receive cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to our BTC and ETH wallets
- Safe and secure storage of your cryptocurrencies
How can I get started with Coinhako?
It is very simple!
- Click ‘Create a Wallet‘ on our web page or ‘Create Wallet‘ on our Android or IOS apps and fill in your details accordingly.
- Give us up to one business day to process your verification documents.
- Make a deposit into your Coinhako account.
And you are ready to make your first Bitcoin and/or Ethereum purchases at Coinhako.
How can I qualify for a Coinhako Indonesian account?
Kindly note that only Indonesian Nationals will be able to open an account for Coinhako Indonesia.
Please ensure you have the following in order to get started with us, Coinhako:
- Document to prove your Indonesian Nationality (Passport? ID card?)
- An Indonesian bank account
- Indonesian phone number
Indonesia, a country with boundless potential for blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Indonesia is the world’s fourth-largest country with a population of 250 million people, with just over 1 million Indonesian users trading in Bitcoin. What is astounding is that a substantial portion of the Indonesian population still remains unbanked all while IDR is already one of the most traded currencies for Bitcoin in the world.
By extending our services to Indonesia, we look to help the innovative start-ups working within the digital currency ecosystem to promote better financial inclusion within the country. We will also be looking to support Indonesia’s rapid growth in the digital finance sector. While we believe that the use of digital currencies in everyday transactions is on the horizon, we will look to impact the Indonesian market immediately with a friendly wallet service for unbanked Indonesian users to access vital financial services such as cross-border payments and remittances.
All Figured Out?
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit our Information Page for support articles.