The Coinhako team is thrilled to share that instant SGD deposits are now available for Coinhako Singapore users!
Since our establishment, we have focused on becoming the easiest way to access Bitcoin and other digital assets in Asia. Making SGD deposits available for Singapore users has helped us engineer a seamless on-and-off-ramp to the crypto-economy, allowing users to convert Singapore Dollars (SGD) to bitcoin, and bitcoin to SGD.
Due to operational circumstances in the past, we often had to toggle between bank accounts to ensure that SGD deposits remained an option for our users.
Our recent transition towards a more sustainable banking solution enables us to offer users greater stability and convenience, providing instant access to the crypto market.
Top up your Coinhako SGD wallet and enjoy instant access to crypto
Unlike before, Coinhako users can deposit Singapore Dollars into their Coinhako accounts at any time of day and get credited near instantly.
The instant deposits feature enhances our current suite of payment rails available for users , which encompass other instant payment options like card payments and Grabpay.
How instant SGD deposits work
Coinhako Singapore users can fund their Coinhako SGD wallet by making a FAST transfer from their bank account of choice.
Quick tips for smooth and timely deposits
- Do not include words like Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency/Coinhako for any transfers
- Do not transfer funds using a bank account that does not match the name on your submitted identity document or
- Do not make GIRO/ATM, or over-the-counter transfers
Make an SGD deposit by following these steps:
- After logging into the Coinhako app, tap on the arrow beside ‘SGD’, then select ‘Deposit’.
2. Under the section ‘Deposit Account Details’, you should find the details you need:
- Beneficiary name
- Bank name
- Account number
- Unique deposit code
3. Log into your banking app and enter the relevant details to make the transfer. While specific processes may vary for different banking apps, the general guide is as follows:
- Payee’s name > Refer to Beneficiary Name on your Coinhako App
- Bank/Organisation > Refer to Bank Name on your Coinhako App
- Account number. > Refer to Account Number on your Coinhako App
4. Your deposits should be processed. If your deposit requests have not been credited to your account within the stated time frame, please contact our support team here. Remember to attach a screenshot of the transaction and its details to help us expedite the process for you.
📚 Need help with making SGD deposits? Check out our step-by-step guide here on how to do so!
Get the latest coin news on Coinhako 🚨
As with every other supported token on Coinhako, we endeavour to update our users on key news about each project through our various channels.
The Coinhako platform also features a News Feed section where you will be able to receive all the latest updates on the other top DeFi projects, like uniswap, Polkadot, BAND protocol, as well as EGLD and NANO.
Disclaimer: All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice. As a company, we do our best to provide information that is accurate and valuable. The contents of this blog post are intended for educational purposes only. Individuals are advised to perform due diligence before purchasing any cryptocurrencies as these assets are subject to high volatility, and understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies.