Made a transfer to your friends, paid for meals or other items while shopping online with PayNow? Great! You should be very familiar with how convenient PayNow can be when it comes to making payments.
What is PayNow?
Launched on 10 July 2017, PayNow provides peer-to-peer funds transfer services for retail and corporate customers of various participating banks and participating Non-Bank Financial Institutions (NFIs) in Singapore.
Learn more about whether your bank offers this service.
Users typically use PayNow to:
- Make purchases and bills
- Transfers funds to others
Now, Coinhako users can also fund their crypto trades with PayNow as a payment option.
What’s new with PayNow on Coinhako?
There’s nothing we love more than helping people access the crypto economy.
With the addition of PayNow, funding your trades on Coinhako becomes easier (and faster) than ever.
- Fund your account within 60 seconds
- Make a PayNow deposit by simply scanning a QR code or keying in our Unique Entity Number (UEN) – learn more below “How do I use PayNow?”
- PayNow is completely free-of-charge.
How do I use PayNow?
We weren’t really exaggerating when we said PayNow was fuss-free, because there are only 4 steps to using PayNow.
Depositing Via PayNow
1. On the Superwallet page, select the Deposit button under SGD.
2. Select PayNow as your preferred payment method
3. On this page, you will see your PayNow deposit details:
- UEN: 201332728RSGD
- Unique deposit code: Unique to each user and transfer method
- PayNow QR: Contains the UEN and deposit code unique to each user
4. Copy and input the UEN and Deposit Code into your banking app to deposit. Alternatively, you can save the QR code as an image and upload it to your banking app.
*Visit our knowledge base for more information about using PayNow on Coinhako.
Ready to use PayNow on Coinhako? Make a PayNow transfer
Expanding our payment options for your convenience
PayNow also comes as the latest payment option on top of our growing suite of payment options to trade crypto, as we seek to make access to the crypto-economy as seamless as possible for our customers.
Coinhako users in Singapore can now fund their wallets and / or purchase cryptocurrencies with any of the following options.
SGD wallet funding from your bank account to Coinhako
- FAST transfers
Direct crypto purchase
- Checkout your crypto order with your Credit / Debit card
- Checkout your crypto order with GrabPay
Crypto wallet funding
- Transfer cryptocurrencies from other wallets from our extensive list of supported
Disclaimer: All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice. As a company, we do our best to provide information that is accurate and valuable. The contents of this blog post are intended for educational purposes only. Individuals are advised to perform due diligence before purchasing any cryptocurrencies as these assets are subject to high volatility, and understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies.
📩 Sign-up to subscribe to our mailing list to have them delivered straight to your inbox!
👉 Join our Telegram channel
🤔If you have any enquiries, you may contact us here or you can visit our Information Page.
All opinions expressed here by Coinhako.com are intended for educational purposes, taken from the research and experiences of the writers of the platform, and should not be taken as investment or financial advice.