Seeking a reliable counterparty or platform to complete larger block trades for your cryptocurrencies?
Look no further than Coinhako’s over-the-counter (OTC) trading desk, where we employ Coinhako principles of safety, reliability and seamlessness for our clients to complete larger cryptocurrency trade sizes.
1. Trade OTC with a platform you can trust
Since 2014, Coinhako has provided cryptocurrency trading services in different markets, growing into a top choice in the APAC region for retail, institutions and high-net-worth individuals to access trading and cryptocurrency financial services.
Coinhako has also obtained renowned licenses such as the ISO 27001 certification and a Major Payment Institution (MPI) license to provide Digital Payment Token (DPT) services under the Payment Services Act in Singapore.
2. Enjoy ZERO 0% commission fees for any cryptocurrency trading pairs
We work tirelessly to ensure that we pass on the best possible prices for our customers at any point in time.
3. Access Coinhako’s deep pool of liquidity at any time
No matter the size or complexity, our in-house team of experts work around the clock to ensure we guarantee liquidity and pricing for all our client trades.
Know that you will get your entire lot and know its exact price whenever you decide to trade OTC with Coinhako.
4. Trade OTC with a wide range of supported cryptocurrencies on the Coinhako trading engine
All cryptocurrencies that are supported on Coinhako.com are available for trading OTC with fiat currencies, stablecoins and more.
5. Enjoy around-the-clock service from our world class team of dedicated professionals
To ensure that our clients receive the most exceptional trading experience, we have a team of committed experts behind our trading desk to service all your OTC needs.
Steps to make a Coinhako OTC trade request
Our OTC desk is dedicated to providing exceptional service to institutional clients and high-net-worth individuals who require execution and settlement services for large orders (min. S$200,000).
- Visit Coinhako.com/institutional
- Fill in all the necessary details
- Select ‘I am interested in OTC Services’
- Click 'Submit’ and our dedicated OTC team will be in touch within 1 day
What is Over-the-Counter (OTC) Trading?
OTC trading typically only involves the private price that both buyers and sellers negotiate and agree upon, and that will be based on the specific amount that each party is willing to buy or sell. OTC trading is also often used by institutions and high-net-worth individuals to execute larger trades with discretion and to avoid the risk of slippage that may occur if executing a large order on an exchange.
Here are some benefits of OTC trading for cryptocurrencies -
- Confidentiality: No need to reveal transaction details on public order books
- Deeper liquidity: OTC trades typically occurs off the order book, meaning that the trade is not visible to the market. This allows buyers and sellers to trade larger volumes of cryptocurrencies without disrupting the market, which can result in deeper liquidity
- Flexibility: OTC trading allows for more flexibility in terms of customizable trade sizes, settlement options, and negotiation of prices
Disclaimer: All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice. As a company, we do our best to provide information that is accurate and valuable. The contents of this blog post are intended for educational purposes only. Individuals are advised to perform due diligence before purchasing any cryptocurrencies as these assets are subject to high v olatility, and understand the risks associated with trading cryptocurrencies.
🤔 For any queries, please reach out to us here, or visit our Help page.